Login | Register

All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Post subject: [Accepted]Abenhansen Epic Hunter
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:24 pm 
1. General Information:
a) Character name: Abenhansen

b) Class and spec(s) (with ilvls): Hunter, Beast mastery/surv 693

c) Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... sen/simple

d) Any raiding alts: Nope, only shitgeared alts

2. Guild History
a) Previous guilds & reason to leave: Entropy, didnt like their way of treating certain players, and so I took a break and now im back

b) Why have you chosen Lesser Gods? Just looking for a serious guild going Mythic.

3. Raiding experience:
a) Please list any relevant raiding experience or achievements from past expansions: Cataclysm: Cleared BWD/TOT/BOT/firelands normal, cleared entire Dragon soul Heroic (back when there was no mythic) In mists of Pandaria I cleared all tiers normal, and the entire Siege of Ogrimmar on Mythic.

b) What experience do you have in Warlords of Draenor already? Cleared Heroic Highmaul and Blackrock foundry

c) What do you want to accomplish while raiding in WoD? Clearing Mythic

4. Raiding information:
a) Which addons do you use for raiding? DBM, Skada, Week Auras, Angry assignments and GTFO

b) We require raiders to install Ora3, DBM and Omen Threat Meter (or alternative). Is there anything to prevent you from installing them? Not really just dont see a reason to get Omen Lol

c) Post a screenshot of your raid interface, giving explanations where necessary. http://imgur.com/UUJ7ji2

d) Detail your rotation, or explain what spells you would use in particular situations: I know what to do no reason to explain rotation, and in certain situations I got Aspect of Fox so everyone can move while dps/healing, and misdirection if tanks need aggro. /b]

[b]e) Provide is a list of macros that you use in raids: Mostly misdirection and cooldown macros.

f) Why did you choose your main-spec and what do you believe your class and spec brings to raids? Chose Beast Mastery because its the best right now and I love high dps.

g) We require Teamspeak for raids. Is there anything preventing you from using Teamspeak? Nope, can speak as well
Note: Although hearing Teamspeak is mandatory, being able to talk on Teamspeak is preferable, but not strictly necessary

h) Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30-23:30. Are you be able to attend at least 2 of our 3 weekly raids, preferably all 3? Of course

5. Extra Info
a) Water or Gold? I prefer o be like Midas, where I can turn water into gold. If I had to choose though I would pick water. Reason why is I drink it all the time.

b) Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
My name is Kenneth Hansen aka Kenny. I am 18 years old. I live in Denmark and during the day I study. In my spare time I play loads of games, and In the weeekends I hang out with friends and drink alot!

c) What do you expect from Lesser Gods as a guild? Be a good guild where we can have fun while killing drenn!

d) Have you read and understood our guild rules, and are you willing to follow them? Yes I have

Report this post