Login | Register

All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted]Rohen, warrior, tank.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:03 pm 
1. General Information:
a) Character name: Rohen

b) Class and spec(s) (with ilvls): Warrior, Tank: 692 Arms: 688

c) Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... hen/simple

d) Any raiding alts:No but have Druid, Rogue, Mage with 660 gear and a Warlock coming up.

2. Guild History
a) Previous guilds & reason to leave: Yatch Club, Apparently they didn't like my style of playing.

b) Why have you chosen Lesser Gods? The name caught my eye to be honest. I don't know much of the guild per say but for now it's the name. :)

3. Raiding experience:
a) Please list any relevant raiding experience or achievements from past expansions. Well I was a hardcore raider during ICC, During mist as well but few tries on mythic SoO.

b) What experience do you have in Warlords of Draenor already? 10/10 HC

c) What do you want to accomplish while raiding in WoD? See the endgame, I want to be in a guild that is building up its mythic progression in near future. Be a part of it.

4. Raiding information:
a) Which addons do you use for raiding? Deadlyboss mode and Skada

b) We require raiders to install Ora3, DBM and Omen Threat Meter (or alternative). Is there anything to prevent you from installing them? No. Ora3 not familiar with that and threat meter, as a tank I don't think I would be afraid of getting threat.

c) Post a screenshot of your raid interface, giving explanations where necessary. Using a mac, sorry have no idea how to print screen on it :/

d) Detail your rotation, or explain what spells you would use in particular situations: Devastate, revenge, shield slam berserker rage to gain more rage, shield wall, shield block, shield barrier. Worst case scenario I'll use potion together with enraged regeneration and last stand.

e) Provide is a list of macros that you use in raids: Vigilance macro instant on second tank when needed.

f) Why did you choose your main-spec and what do you believe your class and spec brings to raids? Because I love tanking, being near where the fight happens. Hopefully one day in near future we will fight Sargeras and I want to be the player tanking him, soaking his focus on me. My class bring raid buffs like commanding and battle shout when needed. A solid class specially as tank for endgame raids.

g) We require Teamspeak for raids. Is there anything preventing you from using Teamspeak? I have teamspeak.
Note: Although hearing Teamspeak is mandatory, being able to talk on Teamspeak is preferable, but not strictly necessary

h) Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30-23:30. Are you be able to attend at least 2 of our 3 weekly raids, preferably all 3? Yeah more or less, 2-3 raids, sometimes 2 when I need to work at night. Working as a doctor.

5. Extra Info
a) Water or Gold? Water, without water we all die. Gold you can live without.

b) Tell us a little about the person behind the character! 25 years old, living in Sweden, working as a doc, drinking too much sometimes. If you want to know more ask in game. :)

c) What do you expect from Lesser Gods as a guild? Friendly guild that can be serious during progress attempts but also relaxed when needed.

d) Have you read and understood our guild rules, and are you willing to follow them? Yes

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]